Jump to content


Arq P/ Portadores De Curso Superior

Recommended Posts

Olá, Eu sou engª civil e gostaria de ingressar em Arquitetura, em regime de concurso especial para portadores de curso superior, na FAUP. Vão fazer exames de geometria e desenho. Alguém tem um teste modelo, ou sabe os conteúdos que costuma abranger? Obrigada, Manuela Passos

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.