Arquitectura.pt

Haro Fitness Floor

Enviei email para a Irlanda e para Santo Tirso, imaginem quem respondeu primeiro?

"Thank you for the enquiry.

We are pleased to quote your for the HARO Fitness Floor delivered Portugal. We carry this product ex stock in Oak so it is available within 1-2 weeks.

HARO Fitness Floor Oak - €57.00 per m2 delivered to Portugal. Pack size is 3.17m2. Beech and African Oak are available to special order.

I have attached some product information for your perusal. In general, we recommend the Fitness Floor for aerobic / fitness areas less than 300m2. The product comes with a heavy underlay and the flooring itself is a lock connect system so it is a straight forward installation. A moisture check should be done on the cement / timber subfloor prior to installation. Temperature and humidity should be within the normal tolerances for flooring installation (>18 degrees celsius, humidity 40-60%). The subfloor should be level to manufacturers tolerances as attached.

I have attached some product information for you above on the Fitness Floor http://wogans.com/Sports_Flooring/HARO_Fitness_Floor_c.aspx

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. I am out of the office until Wednesday but Brian or Bernard copied above will be able to assist you.

Kind Regards,
Iain Wogan

Dunleer Hardware & DIY Ltd.,
T/A Wogan Distributors,
Main Street,
Dunleer,
Co. Louth,
Ireland.
Office: + 353 (0) 41 68 61000
Fax: +353 (0) 41 68 62909
Mobile: +353 (0) 87 4195789

Web: www.wogans.com