Jump to content


Autorização de utilização - certificados

Recommended Posts

De acordo com a portaria n.º 232/2008, para a emissão das autorizações de utilização, não consta a obrigatoriedade de entrega de certificados da CERTIEL e ITED. Existem CM que exigem a entrega desses documentos. Qual a vossa opinião? Cumps, Renato

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.